Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sunday sewing...

I have been sewing up a storm with my Wonky Star blocks. They are so quick and easy and I am loving how they are turning out.  Even the kitten thinks they make a cool bed...


There is only one that I am not too happy with as I think it is just too busy, but will see how it fits in when they are all done.  It's the green one on the top right.


I have also finished up 3 more City Sampler blocks.  I was so carried away doing my star blocks I forgot I hadn't done this week's Tula Pink blocks. Yikes!

Tula Pink's City Sampler - Block 25

Tula Pink's City Sampler - Block 26

Tula Pink's City Sampler - Block 27

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I think they are delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are invited to follow my Christian blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty blocks, Deb! You've been busy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how your star blocks are coming along! I agree that the block in the top right corner stood out for me as not having quite as much contrast as the others, but I think you're right to see how it fits in once the other blocks are done. It's always nice to have variation in the levels of contrast within a quilt I think.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to pop by and leave a comment. I always reply to my comments by email so if you don't hear from me, it means you are a no-reply blogger. Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...