Thursday, November 18, 2010

NaBloPoMo Day 18: Ric Rac Jazz


This is one of the patterns I picked up at Calico Christmas a couple of weekends ago.  It also featured in the exhibition in more pastel colours and was one of my favourites from the start.  (Katrina, if you're reading this, it's the same designer that designed the bolster cushion).


So I have been playing tonight with fabrics and have found a few that would work well with this design. I thinkI do need to go fabric shopping this weekend though to get a few more greens ...

2 comments:

  1. Sure, any excuse to go fabric shopping ; ))
    hugs
    Miche'le

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the green with circles and triangles.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to pop by and leave a comment. I always reply to my comments by email so if you don't hear from me, it means you are a no-reply blogger. Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...