Saturday, November 13, 2010

NaBloPoMo Day 13: Christmas Projects

Someone told me today that it is only 6 weeks until Christmas. Yikes!!! Where has the year gone?  I had great intentions of being very organised this year and having all my Christmas decorations done by now.  All I have done is sew 26 yo-yos so far for my Yo Yo Santa!


I have several Christmas projects I want to do before December and I have a feeling unless I get a wriggle on, none of them will see the light of day.  I bought this Christmas kit at the Craft Fair in September from Tirau Quilt Cottage as I loved the glitzy festive look of it. So I will start this tomorrow...




I seem to get waylaid by spending far too much admiring other people's work on their blogs and perusing and drooling at the online shops! I wonder if anyone else has this problem??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to pop by and leave a comment. I always reply to my comments by email so if you don't hear from me, it means you are a no-reply blogger. Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...