Tuesday, September 02, 2008

You never know what's around the corner....

Source: Peter Drury, Waikato Times


literally....

Was on my way to meet Tony for lunch yesterday and wondered why traffic had slowed to an absolute crawl. I soon saw the fluorescent glow of the police vests and figured there must be an accident on this very busy roundabout. Oh well, I had time to spare, so wasn't too bothered. As I got round the corner, this was what I saw!! Apparently, a van had accelerated into the side of the bus for no obvious reason and it had ended up on top of this car. Luckily there was no-one in the car, but wouldn't you pissed off coming back to your car and finding it under a bus!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that's not something you see everyday...and I'd be pretty unhappy if that was my car under the bus. Sure glad no one was in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw that on the news last night... unbloodybelievable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW that's so surreal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:03 AM

    Oh my goodness! That totally has to suck for the people involved in that fiasco.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:20 PM

    Wow...thats amazing. Just been looking through your marvelous blog. Great to see a Hamilton picture, I lived there the first 35 years of my life, havent been back since 2001. I guess the car wont be a huge seller at the car yard now..maybe a rent a dent????

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to pop by and leave a comment. I always reply to my comments by email so if you don't hear from me, it means you are a no-reply blogger. Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...